While in the 1st part of this 2-part series I explained what electrosmog actually is, what it is produced by and what health complaints it might cause, this 2nd part deals specifically with the new widespread disease – Burnout. The clinical picture has astonishingly striking similarities with the symptoms of the often ignored and ridiculed electrosensitive people. I will address the following points:
- Is there a connection between greater network expansion and increased frequency of burnout?
- What do the statistics of the health insurance companies say?
- Will we all be affected?
- How should we deal with this growing problem?
- And what can we expect in the future?
Burnout: the new widespread disease
When it comes to exhaustion, inner unrest, etc. triggered by e-smog, our inner alarm bells should ring. Burnout has become one of the big new widespread diseases, alongside internet addiction, cancer and many other unpleasant “achievements” of a technologically advanced world. Here, we might see the link between the non-thermal effects of mobile communications, e-smog pollution and health.
Those who only consider thermal (body tissue warming)effects, (see also the article 5G satellite madness) don’t often want to admit this, as is currently the case with network operators, business and politics. However, at least we are now socially admitting that there are more people who are suffering with burnout syndrome. Let’s take a closer look at the common denominator burnout based on health insurance reports.
Health insurance reports
“In 2019, the AOK counted an average of 5.9 incapacity for work per 1,000 members due to a burnout diagnosis. This means that the frequency of diagnoses has almost doubled over the past decade. The number of illnesses in this diagnosis group has also increased rapidly: Whereas in 2005 there were 13.9 sick days, the AOK registered 129.8 sick leave days per 1,000 members in 2019. Extrapolated to all employees with statutory health insurance, this results in around 185,000 burnout sufferers with a culmination of 4.3 million sick days in 2019.”
Burnout in the age of digitization
The digitization of workplaces has been progressing steadily for years. In the course of digitization, paper files are or have been converted to e-files, and not only in the authorities, and employees have to sit more and more in front of electronic screens. Workplaces or even schools are getting more and more electronic devices, and home office and distance learning has also got a new dimension for teachers, students, companies or employees during the Covid-19 pandemic.
This goes hand in hand with increased number of states of exhaustion: For example, an absence report published by the AOK at the end of 2021 shows a significant deterioration in psychological stress, which can of course also be explained by fear, great existential insecurity, increased physical stress (care area), etc.but also with increased screen work. And even pre-pandemic studies point to the harmful effects of electrosmog on health.
“While at the beginning of 2020 around 69% of those surveyed reported problems such as listlessness, nervousness or dejection, in spring 2021 it was already 88%. In addition, the proportion of employees with at least one psychosomatic impairment rose from 80 to 84%. This was particularly evident in concentration problems (plus 10%) and sleep disorders (plus 7%) […] They also complained more often about physical problems, such as gastrointestinal or cardiovascular complaints.”
AOK Bayern: employer magazine. 4/2021. P.17
Burnout, Covid-19 and home office
In view of these negative trends, critics can legitimately argue that many of the psychosomatically growing problems have to do with the current “stressful” pandemic situation, which I agree with. At the same time, if you look at the increasing numbers before the pandemic, you will have to consider other reasons. And here we can then establish a connection between digitization, network expansion and an increase in sleep problems and other diseases that disappear when the sources of interference (radio mast / cell phone / Wifi / DECT phone etc.) are switched off or removed. What the doctors of the Freiburg Appeal have been observing for a long time or what older statistics show us:
“In 2017, doctors diagnosed burnout syndrome in around 24,500 insured persons – a drastic increase of around 115 percent compared to 2007.”
Increase in burnout and growth in the performance levels of mobile communications
A comparison with the increase in performance levels since the A network makes it clear that there could be a connection here. Researchers of the non-thermal studies confirm this, while critics and supporters of the thermal studies vehemently deny it. (See Fig. 1)
Fig. 1 Since 1996 (as in the case of burnout syndrome) there has been a constant increase in performance levels. Image source: https://www.lte-dienstleistungen.info/Bilder/infografiken/evolution-mobilfunk.jpg
Digitization and the 5G network expansion are in line with an increase in psychosomatic problems and burnout. A connection could also be drawn here to the switch to home office, increased screen work and an increase in states of exhaustion before and also during the Covid-19 pandemic.
How many electro-sensitive people are there in Germany today?
As any connection between e-smog or radio radiation and health problems is officially denied, we can only give estimates. This is the answer of the 2nd chairwoman of the Association for Electrosensitive and Mobile Phone Disabled Persons, Charles-de-Gaulle-Str. 4 in Munich, on my request on March 22, 2020. I talk about it in my book 5G Cellular Network.
Quote / excerpt from Hélène Henke-Houet:
“We would also like to have reliable figures, because we can see that the number of those affected is steadily increasing. However, there is no official survey and there will not be as long as the existence of the EHS is officially denied. Particularly with a view to the planned expansion of the 5G network, increased activity by all official decision-makers can be felt to be able to continue to downplay the problem with the so-called electrosensitive people – according to the official style. It is in the nature of things that official estimates are far too low and the number of unreported cases is likely to be correspondingly high. We assume that around 35-40% of the population are affected.” (See Fig. 2)
Personal communication from March 22, 2020, Hélène Henke-Houet, 2nd chairwoman of the Association for Electrosensitive and Mobile Phone Disabled Persons, Charles-de-Gaulle-Str. 4, Munich
Fig. 2: The statements of the association for electrosensitive people seem realistic if a connection is made between burnout, states of exhaustion, the weakening of the immune system and the growing expansion of mobile communications. Image address: https://static.spektrum.de/fm/912/Burnout_DoppelesLeid_GuG-MartinReuter.jpg?f=2000
What do we have to expect in the future?
Many cell phone critics warn of the incalculable consequences of a complete network and the permanent irradiation of all areas of life with the millimeter waves that are far too little researched on their long-term effects, as stated above on the website of the Federal Office for Radiation Protection:
- “In the future, electromagnetic fields with significantly higher frequencies above 20 Ghz will also be used for 5G.
- The biological effects of electromagnetic fields in these frequency ranges are comparatively less well investigated, which is why there is still a need for research here.
- The possible effects of exposure to centimeter and millimeter waves are to be investigated on the basis of an experimental study on cells.”
A large-scale experiment on the world’s population?
Critics are therefore rightfully saying: The 5G standard is a large-scale experiment on the population, but also on the nature and environment entrusted to us – i.e. trees, animals, insects, etc.
“Those familiar with the matter” will now have a little “Deja Vu”, because the same problem arose with the introduction of the first cell phones.
“We currently have 40 million guinea pigs in Germany. We may have the results in a few years. Cell phones have been shoved into people’s hands, although no precise information about the medical consequences is known yet. ”
Professor Mäntele (EU research project 2002)
And we have already received the results today:
- More and more electrosensitive people who complain of health issues.
- All those who, like the extremely electro-sensitive Ulrich Weiner, seek refuge in the last remaining dead spots.
- Growing social burnout mentioned in this article.
- The increase in testicular cancer among men who keep their cell phones in their pockets.
5G network expansion: the current status
The 5G network expansion is currently progressing massively both on earth and through thousands of satellites in earth orbit. At the same time, more people are resisting this powerful technology and the long-term health consequences of which have not yet been researched at all, including the military. This is why some mayors, districts or regions say no to network expansion before this new technology has been better researched on its health effects. At the same time, cities such as Dresden or Jena are sometimes even declared to be 5G model cities without the consent of the citizens. With a clear focus, economic interests are placed above those of the common good. This is why does Prof. Dr. Hyland is said to have once said:
“At present, man-made ‘electrosmog’ is a major threat to public health. The radiation is insidious in that it eludes our senses – a fact that encourages a more carefree approach to protecting yourself. It is probably fair to say that – if a new drug or food were met with the same lack of consensus and equally strong concern – it would never be approved. ”
Statements by Prof. Dr. Hyland, University of Warwick in an extensive paper of the European Parliament (2001)
But when it comes to mobile communications or the expansion of 5G networks, we are prepared to take risks that we would not take with new drugs – without being certain of the long-term consequences of the radiation.
What is in store for us?
In view of various developments, there are several options regarding what can happen to us and the world with the planned 5G network expansion:
- Politics, business and network operators recognize the dangers of this technology and are looking for a solution that is a bio-compatible variant (bio5G) of today’s widespread wireless technology, which according to the inventor and developer Dr. Florian König is also technically feasible. (See in: Raum & Zeit. No. 223, January / February 2020, p. 66; article by Dr. Florian König: Bioverträglicher Mobilfunk)
- The resistance to this technology is so strong that the expansion of the network is stopped and we are returning to a time without mobile communications and complete contamination of the environment, population, jobs, etc.
- The network expansion is being carried out globally and internationally as planned, without first knowing the long-term consequences. We can expect great damage to health, following the findings of ex-military and microwave specialist of the Royal Navy “Barry Trower“, who developed millimeter waves for the military and examined their effects. According to Trower, out of 8 children who would be born, 7 would be born with genetic damage, i.e. disabled or even dead, would be born. Because, as far as he knows, 5G radiation is so incredibly harmful to life.
- The world is going in a completely different direction, which leads more to spiritual awakening, natural life and invisible spiritual potentials that are still considered impossible today, making technical mobile communications superfluous and no longer needed. I describe in the last chapters of my book, whilst the internationally known biophysicist Dieter Broers confirms it through his research.
No matter where the development is headed, we all contribute to it now with our personal decisions. In the future, it will tip the scales in one direction or the other, as everything is connected by an invisible matrix.
- uilding biology Maes: Quotes specifically on the subject of mobile radio transmitters. Neuss 2021. http://www.maes.de/05%20SENDER/maes.de%20ZITATE%20SENDER.PDF
- Broers, Dieter: Revolution 2012: Why mankind is facing an evolutionary leap. 2012. https://www.amazon.de/Revolution-2012-Warum-Menschheit-Evolutionssprung/dp/3942166933/ref=sr_1_2__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=1AY6LMI10343Q&keywords=dieter+broers+evolution+2021&qid=1638378504&sprefix=dieter+bröers%2Caps%2C208&sr=8-2
- Federal Office for Radiation Protection: Effects on cells of the body surface when exposed to centimeter and millimeter waves (5G frequencies). Salzgitter 2021. https://www.bfs.de/DE/themen/emf/kompetenzzentrum/forschung/mobilfunk/millimeterwellen.html
- Peace Initiative Dresden; YouTube: Forced radiation? | 5/5 Solutions & Requirements | Education about electromagnetic fields. 2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYAwB_24Ls0
- Galileo; YouTube: Electro-Sensitive: What’s Behind This Disease? 2018. https://youtu.be/70Wa7xekt7w
- International Society for Electrosmog Research IGEF Ltd.: Doctors and scientists warn. Dublin 2021. https://www.elektrosmog.com/mobilfunk-risiken-und-schutz/wissenschaftler-und-aerzte-warnen?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ratgeber-elektrosmog&utm_content
- International Society for Electrosmog Research IGEF Ltd.: Testicular cancer from cell phone in pocket. Dublin 2021. https://www.elektrosmog.com/hodenkrebs-durch-handy-in-der-hosentasche
- International Society for Electrosmog Research IGEF Ltd.: What is electrosmog? Dublin 2021. https://www.elektrosmog.com/was-ist-elektrosmog
- klagemauer.TV: Telephone interview with microwave specialist Dr. Barrie Trower Part 1: Destruction of humans, animals and nature by 5G radiation. St. Margrethen 2019. https://www.kla.tv/Dr.BarrieTrower/14078
- Competence initiative for the protection of people, the environment and democracy e.V.; Kühling, Wilfried: Controlling 5G / mobile communications through overall spatial planning. Issue 13. Saarbrücken 2021. https://kompetenzinitiative.com/broschueren/5g-mobilfunk-durch-gesamtraeumliche-planung-steuern/
- Lichtblick Kommunikation, Dr. Margarete Steinhart c/o komFOUR GmbH & Co. KG: How are the limit values for mobile communications determined? Ostfildern 2021. https://www.informationszentrum-mobilfunk.de/gesundheit/grenzwerte
- Mental-aktiv.de; Dr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH & Co. KG: Increase memory and concentration: Food for the brain. Karlsruhe 2021. https://www.mental-aktiv-beruf.de/index.php?id=51
- Minor, Lothar; Scheidsteiger, Klaus: Interview with Dr. Barry Trower. In: The health effects of cell phone radiation fact check. DVD. 2018. https://faktencheck-mobilfunkstrahlung.de/de/
- Deutscher Ärzteverlag GmbH: The number of burnout cases has increased dramatically. Cologne 2019. https://www.mta-dialog.de/artikel/zahl-der-burnout-faelle-drastisch-gestiegen.html
- Statista; AOK: Incapacity for work due to burn-out diseases in Germany until 2019. Germany 2020. https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/239872/umfrage/arbeitsunfaehigkeitsfaelle-aufgrund-von-burn-out-erkrankungen/
- Environment · Medicine · Society; IGUMED: Freiburg appeal. Bad Säckingen 2003. http://freiburger-appell-2012.info/media/downloads/Freiburger%20Appell%202002%202s%20umg.PDF
- VERUM Foundation for Behavior and Environment: REFLEX: Risk Evaluation of Potential Environmental Hazards from Low Energy Electromagnetic Field Exposure Using Sensitive in vitro Methods. Munich 2004. https://web.archive.org/web/20070929204258/http:/www.verum-foundation.de/cgi-bin/content.cgi?id=euprojekte01
- Association Gigaherz.ch: Quotes on the subject of mobile communications. Schwarzenburg 2021. https://www.elektrosmognews.de/Zitate/inhalt.html
- Wissenschaftliches Institut der AOK (WIdO): Absence Report 2021. Berlin 2021. https://www.wido.de/publikationen-produkte/buchreihen/fehlzeiten-report/2021/
- ZEIT ONLINE GmbH; Lütge, Gunhild: Does cell phone make you sick? Hamburg 2005. https://www.zeit.de/2005/43/Strahlen?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
- AOK Bayern: employer magazine. Issue 4. 2021. p. 17
- Freyer, Ulrich: Recognize and eliminate electrosmog. Franzis Publishing House. Berlin 1998 / ISBN 3772368336
- King, Dr. Florian: Biocompatible mobile communications. Space & time. Issue 223 January / February 2020. P. 66
- Seiler, Benjamin: Cellular: Does it kill our birds and bees? Newspaper. Edition 64. 2009. p. 19
Waveguard – certified protection products against electrosmog
Benefits of Qi technology:
- modern technology such as Wifi, mobile network & Bluetooth can be used with ease
- German technology & production
- no electricity needed
- easy use
- free regeneration
- around 2,500 customers worldwide trust Waveguard with their EMF protection every year
Do you have any questions about your personal EMF protection? We are here to help you.
Did you like our article? Head to the Waveguard blog to read the latest updates on the subject of electrosmog.
Electrosmog can often trigger health related problems, such as headaches and poor concentration.
What you’ll discover:
- What is electrosmog and why it is so harmful to health;
- How to mitigate EMF exposure in your workplace;
- Easy and effective protective measures to promote wellbeing of every employee in your workplace.
Note: The article reflects the opinion of the author and does not necessarily represent the point of view of Waveguard GmbH.